Halloween is around the corner, and keeping your family and home protected is our job at Florida Peninsula Insurance Company, as we would like parents and their children to have a safe and happy Holiday.
Using some of the following safety tips can help make the most of your Halloween season and keep things enjoyable for your kids and you!
· Choosing bright costumes and reflective materials make your child more visible to drivers.
· Make sure a responsible adult accompanies your children when they are out trick-or-treating.
· Remember toy guns look real; Costumes which do not include guns or weapons are preferable.
· Look both ways before crossing the street.
· Inspect all candy before it is eaten.
Keeping Halloween safe and fun is the key to having a great holiday while creating memories with your family and friends to last a lifetime!
At Florida Peninsula Insurance Company our aim is to combine the latest technology with old-fashioned courtesy and customer service. As one of Florida’s top homeowner’s insurance companies, we strive to provide efficient, cost-effective, peace-of-mind home insurance protection for our policyholders. To learn more about Florida Peninsula, please give us a call at (877) 229-2244 or visit the Get a Quote section on our website.
Currently rated by 0 people