As we jump on the speeding train toward the holidays, before all the shopping, parties and traveling, Florida Peninsula Insurance Company would like to take the time to remind you to protect your home and family and avoid insurance claims typical of this season by reviewing a few holiday safety tips.
- Inspect all holiday decorations before using them.
- Don’t overload electrical outlets.
- Keep flammable decor away from heat sources like vents and radiators.
- Never leave burning candles unattended.
- If possible use battery-operated candles.
- An empty home can look enticing to burglars over the holidays. Make sure you let a neighbor know your home will be unoccupied and ask them to keep a watch over it.
- Be sure to lock what can be locked while you're away, including both doors and windows.
- Break up gift boxes so passersby do not know the gifts which were received during the holidays, such as TVs, computers, etc.
- Safely dispose of the tree when it begins dropping needles. Dried-out trees are highly flammable.
All of us at Florida Peninsula Insurance wish you and your family a wonderful holiday season.Florida Peninsula Insurance Company. We are one of Florida’s largest homeowners insurance companies offering multi-peril policies covering homes, condos and contents coverage in the form of renters insurance. The company insures more than 120,000 homes, condo and apartment units located throughout the state. For more information, please call (877) 229-2244 or visit the “GET A QUOTE NOW” section on our website.
Keeping your family and home safe and protected is job one at
Currently rated by 0 people