If you’re a renter, your landlord’s insurance will only cover the costs of repairs if there is a fire or other disasters. In order to protect your belongings, you should look into renters insurance. Florida Peninsula offers several different types of property and liability coverages that can be tailored to fit your specific needs.
- Personal Property – coverage for personal belongings, for example, furniture, clothing, electronics, etc.
- Loss of Use – coverage for expenses beyond replacing physical and personal property. This would include the cost of renting an apartment while repairs are being made on your home.
- Loss Assessment – coverage for loss assessments charged against the tenant.
- Personal Liability – coverage if you damage someone else’s property.
- Medical Payments – coverage if someone is injured on your property.
Florida Peninsula also has different deductible options for you to choose from.
- Wind Percentage – deductible offered at different percentages of the home’s insurance value. FPI offers this type of deductible at 2, 5 or 10 percent.
- Peril – This type of deductible is offered for $500, $1,000 and $2,500.
To determine which coverage is right for you and your family, speak with an insurance agent in your area.
If you are in the market for a new home insurance policy, we encourage you to consider Florida Peninsula Insurance Company as your preferred Florida home insurance company. Not only do we provide some of the most comprehensive homeowners insurance policies which protect you and your family when you need it most, we also offer great insurance rates to home and condo owners as well as those living in apartments with our renters insurance. You can’t go wrong with Florida Peninsula. You’ll be impressed with our fast, fair and friendly customer service and claims processing, all at great rates. We invite you to experience the Florida Peninsula difference. Come visit our website to learn more or to “GET A QUOTE NOW."
Currently rated by 0 people