The best time to make a hurricane plan is when there is no hurricane. It is important to know your hurricane risk and make a proper emergency plan.
- Take a video inventory of your home and its contents for post-claims reference.
- Have a working supply of batteries, flashlights, and cash on hand in case of power loss.
- Store three days’ worth of water and food for each member of your family and pets.
- Ensure you have an adequate supply of prescription medications.
- Protect your windows with hurricane shutters
- Fill your gas tank prior to the storm incase gas stations near you are shut down in the following days.
Click Here to view and download our Hurricane Manual.
For more hurricane-prep tips, visit our blog!
Share This Article