Homeowners Insurance is something all Florida homeowners should consider and understand. If you’re looking into getting coverage or upgrade your current policy, take a look at our coverage breakdown explaining the basics of each type of coverage we offer.
- Coverage A - Dwelling — Pays for damage or destruction to main structure of your home.
- Coverage B - Other structures such as a garage, deck, unattached sheds, or swimming pool are covered under this section of your policy.
- Coverage C - Personal Property — Covers the contents of your house, including furniture, clothing, and appliances, if they are stolen, damaged, or destroyed.
- Coverage D - Loss of Use — Pays for additional living expenses if your home is deemed uninhabitable due to a covered loss.
- Coverage E - Liability — Protects you against financial loss if you are sued and found legally responsible for someone else's injury or property damage.
- Coverage F - Medical Payments — Covers medical bills for person(s) injured on your property.
Know what each portion of your policy covers and discuss with your agent what coverage limits are right for you.
Get a Quote Today
Keeping your family and home safe and protected is Florida Peninsula Insurance Company’s top priority. We are one of Florida's largest homeowners insurance companies offering multi-peril policies covering homes, condos, and renters insurance. For more information, or to get a quote, please call 877-229-2244.