Wind damage from a storm can occur at any time, not just during Florida’s Hurricane Season. It is important to perform routine maintenance to your home to avoid unnecessary damage during this time. Here are some quick pre-storm tips:
- Secure outdoor furniture
- Trim trees near the home
- Clean gutters & survey the condition of your roof
- Install storm shutters
- Prepare a disaster kit
After a storm…
- Lookout for any downed power lines in your area.
- Report your claim online or by dialing 866-549-9672.
- When safe to do so, begin cleaning up debris, but be sure to save damaged items, receipts and photos of the damage until an adjuster has inspected your home.
- Should you have any standing water from rain or a hole in a room, we will provide you with a preferred water dry-out vendor or preferred tarp vendor to assist you.