A fire can be dangerous and devastating to your home and family. Here are some tips to avoid a fire from occurring in your home:
- Should a fire occur, discuss and prepare an evacuation plan with your family and designate meeting place outside of your home.
- Keep a working fire extinguisher on hand at all times and turn off all appliances when leaving the kitchen.
- Do not leave your home or go to sleep with lit candles and ensure your home does not have any exposed wiring.
What to do after a fire has taken place:
- Call 9-1-1 immediately.
- Gather your family, including your pets, and exit your home.
- As soon as it is safe to do so, report your claim via phone and/or online 24 hours a day 7 days a week, for your convenience at 866-549-9672.
*Florida Peninsula Insurance Company does not endorse Watercop, or any similar products, and is not liable for any defect or damage experienced when contracting with the company for any service or products.